Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"i heard you were lookin' for me"

Note: This post was written on either Tuesday, 29 March or Wednesday, 20 March.

A few things:

First, guacamole is delicious. For real.

Second, I love Fringe. I'm rewatching season two right now, and I love it. I love Peter Bishop. And Gary Sinise. But that's another story.

Had my laptop at school today and was able to steal a few minutes to work on Awaking. I had been kind of stuck--just not sure exactly how to put into words what I wanted to say next. But I got through it a bit today, which was nice.

I think my problem right now is I'm thinking too big. I'm kind of scattered. Not only am I thinking about Awaking, but I'm thinking of the soccer story, and I'm thinking of Twice Over Water, and I'm thinking of future chick-lit. I need to focus.

I also need to eat more guacamole. And grade some papers. But that is neither here nor there.

No comments:

Post a Comment