Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Can't Hardly Wait...and wait...and wait

Well here I am, all excited to get going on this new project and no internet to help me on my way. I never realized how dependent I was on my computer until I lost it...and until Madeline got me all fired up about finally getting our butts in gear to publish our books. For the past few days I've been itching to get online to blog, to read, to research, to do everything possible to make this book publishing dream a reality.

Not only am I currently without internet (I'm posting this from my parent's house, by the way), but my trusty laptop appears to have died the death. I am struggling to continue my novel on my sister's old machine. The word processing software is...lacking.

They tell me I'll have internet connection back in about a week and a half. I'm not sure when the word processing situation will get sorted out, but hey, what's an accomplishment if not born in strife? Someday, when my book is published (and wildly successful), I'll have fun stories to tell about its inception. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment